My Road to Being Published and Read

I am a published poet/quote/writer. I would love to receive comments, thoughts, and ideas from you! I welcome criticism. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you check out my books!

Ebooks listed on following website:


Ebooks found at-

http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Kelly/e/B004LYLHOE

Ebooks are also found at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo Books, Smashwords, Apple, Baker & Taylor Blio, Diesel, txtr, Scribd, Oyster, Flipkart, Overdrive, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor Axis360, and Smashwords Library Direct.

On this blog are pieces of my penmanship displayed here along with collages of ideas for web designs.


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update On My Writings

I have chosen to relocate and undergo the continuous task of assisting in the editing, writing, etc. of the MOPS Newsletter in the region I have selected to reside at in this present moment. Also, I have undertaken the task of proofreading other individuals' written works that consist of college research papers, etc. Lastly, I do submit letters to the editors often, and have been published or quoted in the Midwest newspapers for my insights in regards to political, social, and well-being issues that are prevalent in society. I have been published in the Pueblo, Colorado, newspaper prior to the start of the new century while doing volunteer work there in the context of a missions trip for my church. Of course, my pen name was not used during some of these earlier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment