My Road to Being Published and Read

I am a published poet/quote/writer. I would love to receive comments, thoughts, and ideas from you! I welcome criticism. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you check out my books!

Ebooks listed on following website:


Ebooks found at-

http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Kelly/e/B004LYLHOE

Ebooks are also found at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo Books, Smashwords, Apple, Baker & Taylor Blio, Diesel, txtr, Scribd, Oyster, Flipkart, Overdrive, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor Axis360, and Smashwords Library Direct.

On this blog are pieces of my penmanship displayed here along with collages of ideas for web designs.


Monday, November 19, 2012

International Who's Who Poetry Hardcover Book

So a poem of mine will be featured in a poetry hardcover book published from the headquarters of Los Angeles, California. It's a poem based on the Old Testament idea of the burning bush that Moses witnessed. Enjoy it and this poem is up for grabs in a poetry contest!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment